Kranj is a city with alpine air and urban flair. It is like a pearl, located halfway between Ljubljana and Bled. It has a vibrant atmosphere and rich cultural heritage, but it is also surrounded by beautiful nature that offers many active experiences. We invite you to spend your vacation exploring Kranj. To make the experience even sweeter, our guests will receive free guided tours!
Comfortable beds and the friendliness of the hosts in Kranj are guarantees that you will have a invigorating sleep needed to explore the city's sights and experiences in nature. You can choose from a wide variety of accommodations.
Because we want our city to find a place in your heart, we at the Tourism and Culture Board Kranj have decided to offer free guided tours of Kranj to all guests who spend at least one night in our destination.
Dates of free guided tours:
- Tuesday and Friday at 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday at 10am
- Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday at 11.30am
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday at 6pm
- Tuesday at 11.30am
- Friday at 4pm
Other bonuses and special offers
- Free visit of the Brdo Park
- Free bicycle and e-bike rental
- 10% discount for buying souvenirs at Kranjska hiša
- Discounts for visiting the CABINET OF JANEZ PUHAR, THE INVENTOR:
Quest for a lost photo (2–6 participants); 30% discount
Secret Laboratory (2–6 participants); 40% discount
- Discounts for visiting the CARNIOLA ESCAPE ROOM: (2–6 participants); 20% discount
Rapid tests on every working day
In Kranj, you can be tested for free with rapid antigen tests for infection with the novel coronavirus in the building called Globus (Koroška cesta 4) every working day between 9 am and 12am, and on Thursday afternoons from 1pm to 3pm. All visitors from EU Member States can be tested for free.
Last update: May 12, 2021