20. - 31. October 2017 | Tunnels under old Kranj
- Halloween for Children: SOLD OUT!
- Halloween for Adults – Slepa Ulca: 30 and 31 October from 4pm to 10pm
- Where: Tunnels under old Kranj
Halloween for Children and Adults – Slepa Ulca
Each October, the Tunnels beneath the historic centre of Kranj are transformed into a hub of witchcraft. First it will be the children who will get their thrills, joining Alja, the witch, and her helpers and making follies of all sorts.
The final two day of October will be dedicated to grown-ups who will be testing the limits of their courage. On Tuesday, 31 October, the horror will move from the underground of Kranj up to the Glavni Square, where makeup artists can transform you into a spooky witch or a zombie.
- Halloween for Children: 20, 21, 22, 27, 28 and 29 October at 4pm, 5pm and 6pm, entrance fee: 8 Euro for adults, 5 Euro for children
- Halloween for Adults – Slepa Ulca blind alley: 30 and 31 October from 4pm to 10pm Every 15 minutes 8 people can enter, entrance fee: 10 Euro. Entrance is allowed only to persons older than 14 years.
- Makeup artistry in Glavni Square: 31 October, starting at 3pm, entrance fee: 10 Euro for adults, 5 Euro for children, simple designs for children are free. Prior reservation is required, so please click on this link.
Tickets are available at Kranjska hiša.