KHISLSTEIN OPEN-AIR STAGE
May - September 2022
The Khislstein open-air stage is an auditorium for concerts and theatre performances. It is located within the medieval walls of the Khislstein Castle and is like an amphitheatre that hosts various events that make the summer in Kranj even more colourful.
- Perpetuum Jazzile, Vokalna Ekstaza, 1 July (9pm),
- Gibonni, 9 July (9pm),
- Magnifico, 15 July (9pm),
- Hamo & Tribute 2 Love, 22 July (9pm),
- Siddharta, Elektrika, 29 July (9pm),
- Nina Pušlar, 30 July (9pm),
- Opera Carmen, 14 August (9pm),
- Helena Blagne, 20 August (9pm),
- MI2, Električni, 26 August (9pm),
- Petar Grašo, 2 September (9pm),
- Andrej Šifrer, 17 September (8pm).
Early bird tickets for concerts at the Khislstein open-air stage, which are limited in number, will be available from Tuesday 19 April 2022 at Eventim points of sale and at Petrol gas stations. These tickets will only be available until 9 May. A second package of cheaper tickets will be available until 20 June.
*The event is organised in accordance with the guidelines of the National Institute for Public Health.