As of Wednesday, 13 May, the Tourist Information Centre is open to visitors. But all public tours and events organized by the Tourism and Culture Board Kranj are still cancelled until further notice.
- Monday to Sunday: 9am to 6pm
- Glavni trg 2, 4000 Kranj, Slovenia (Google Maps)
We would like to ask you to follow the prescribed security precautions when entering the Tourist Information Centre:
- Enter individually and only if you are healthy.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask during your visit.
- Make sure to disinfect your hands when you enter and exit.
- The safety distance between people should be 2 metres.
- Please do not touch the products and promotional material.
Last update: May 13, 2020