This is the 10th anniversary of the Wine Route winding through the labyrinth of Kranj!
Winemakers from wine-growing regions and gastronomic treats await you in the Tunnels beneath the Historic Centre of Kranj! In previous years, more than 130 different winegrowers have presented their creations here (a map showing the entrance to the Tunnels here).
Over 3000 fans of good wine come each year to experience this event. Since there was such a good response from the visitors as well as from the winemakers and caterers, we decided to extend our feast of St. Martin’s to two weekends also this year. It will take place on Friday, 10 November, and Saturday, 11 November, and then also on Friday, 17 November, and Saturday, 18 November.
- When: 10 and 11 / 17 and 18 November 2017 (Tickets available HERE)
- Where: Tunnels beneath the historic centre of Kranj (map with all the important locations pinned can be opened directly in Google Maps HERE)
- Friday, 10. November: 4pm, 4.30pm, 5pm, 5.30pm, 6pm and 6.30pm
- Saturday, 11. November: 2pm, 2.30pm, 3pm, 3.30pm, 4pm, 4.30pm, 5pm, 5.30pm, 6pm, 6.30pm and 7pm
- Friday, 17. November: 4pm, 4.30pm, 5pm, 5.30pm, 6pm, 6.30pm and 7pm
- Saturday, 18, November: 2pm, 2.30pm, 3pm, 3.30pm, 4pm, 4.30pm, 5pm, 5.30pm, 6pm, 6.30pm and 7pm
Tickets are available HERE, but also Kranjska Hiša (Glavni trg 2, Kranj)and all Petrol gas stations are pre-selling tickets.
Ticket prices (per person):
- 16€ (at times until and including 5:30pm)
- 18€ (at times from 6pm and later)
- 5€ (for visitors younger than 18; available only at Kranjska Hiša of at the box office at the entrance to the Tunnels)
Each visitor will receive a glass for tasting the wines and a little bag to carry this glass in (this does not apply to visitors younger than 18).