Centre for sports training
Kranj has ideal conditions for trainings, as it has an outstanding sports infrastructure and it offers everything that a team needs for a good preparation. Many successful sportsmen have been training here, among them also the ski jumping champion Peter Prevc.
In the Kranj swimming pool, the Serbian water polo team was preparing for their victory at the Olympic Games. The National Football Centre of Brdo is a regular host of many elite football teams and clubs.
Here are some ideas on how to spend your free time between training sessions and explore the old town of Kranj:
- Adventures of Kranj all at one place. Check them out HERE.
- How to get to and around Kranj? All information you need is HERE..
- Accommodation: Choose and book a room HERE.
- Events: There’s something fun and artistic happening in Kranj every day. Check out current events HERE.
- Cuisine: The tastes of Kranj are presented HERE.
- Tourist information: Visit the TIC – Kranjska hiša – more information HERE.
- Sightseeing and tours: Take part in guided tours or trips – more information HERE.
- Active holidays: Nature and sports are at home in Kranj – more information HERE.
Contact us via:
Is it already time to say goodbye?
We hope you enjoyed your stay in Kranj. Come and visit us again sometime soon!